Father’s day is almost here! There are a million ways to say “thank you Daddy”. We have collected some of our favourite craft ideas from these wonderful bloggers.
* Please ask Mommy to help with some of the projects.
5. “52 Things I Love About You” Porker Card:
Tell daddy 52 reasons why you love him! Ask Mummy to help with this project.
4. Draw Your Dad On Gift Tags.
Like many parents, we absolutely love the range at Blank! Check out their latest idea for Father’s Day.
3. “Choo-Choo” Train Massage T-shirt
Don’t forget to play with Daddy after you’ve made this!
2. “Dad Rocks” Salt Dough Paperweight
This one is very easy to make and looks great!
1. “I Love You This Much Card”:
Hand make a cute and lovely ‘love you’ card to daddy.
Did daddy like them? Share your thoughts and photos with us here!